Recipes

Monday, May 17, 2010

And the award goes to....

me!  hahaha  Thank you to Lyndsey over at Lindseys Craft Spot for giving me this award.  I appreciate it.  I swear I scour thru a ton of blogs daily seeing what other crafty gals are up to.  What great inspiration you all are. I think you can really get to know some people by reading their blogs, building a connection with them.  I totally love blogs!  All you crafty gals keep up the good work...and keep blogging. 
So for this award here is what you need to do:

1. Accept and thank the person who sent it to you.
2. List 10 things about yourself.

3. List 5 additional things you don't like.


4. Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers
 
10 things about me...Crystal
1. I've been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 28 years.
2. I live to craft...I swear....it's in my DNA.
3. I've spent 17 years in Cub Scout and Boy Scouts with my family.  It's an awesome program!
4. I've taught crafting classes for about 20 years...general crafting, tole painting, etc.
5. My family and I love to camp, explore and ride our ATVs.
6. In July we will compete in our first BBQ competition...excited and nervous.
7. I've been blessed to be a stay-at-home-mom and raise my children. 
8. I recently submitted a few projects to magazines...still waiting to hear what happens.
9. I've done craft shows for 25 years...lots of work but love them.
10. I live in Las Vegas but have never really been on the strip to see the sights. 
11. I want a vinyl cutter so bad I can taste it.  (ok, I know that's an extra one)
 
5 things I don't like:
1.  Yard work...I know it has to be done, like the finished look, but I don't like to do it.
2.  Scary movies...never have, never will.
3.  My extra layer of fluff....I've lost almost 30 pounds of it so far.
4.  Staying on budget...it's so hard and there are things I want. Discipline is hard...hence #11.  lol
5.  Cleaning bathrooms...love a clean bathroom...can I have a maid for that part please.
 
I'm passing this award on to:
1. The Old Cupboard Door
2. Not So Idle Hands
3. The Creative Homemaker
4. Pumpkin Seed Productions
5. Crafty Sisters
6. Joys of Home
7. Soft in the Head
8. Palette Primitives
9. Marie's Country Woodcrafts
10. Margo's Junkin' Journal

6 comments:

The Old Cupboard Door said...

Thank you Crystal for the nomination! You are a sweetie!

~willa~

Crafty Sisters said...

Thanks Crystal! We really appreciate it!


**I hope you get your vinyl cutter soon! :)

Angela said...

THANK YOU for the cute award, Crystal!! I love your blog... so cure. Looks like you are one CREATIVE woman!! Great job! XOXO

Margo said...

Thank you so much for the award, I am honored. Love your blog.

Blessings,
Margo aka Robolady

robolady.blogspot.com/
robojunker.com

Kristi Flanagan said...

Awe! Thanks so much for your kind words and your nomination!!! Wow, I'm honored!

Kristi
Punkin Seed Productions

Joy said...

You are so sweet to think of me! I am honored and humbled. THANK YOU!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails