Recipes

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My son's wedding

I can't believe I didn't tell you about my son's wedding. DUHHHH! My son married this sweet gal from Minnesota after a year of dating. She took a leap of faith and left everything to move to Las Vegas to be with him. They got married May 10, 2008 at the Valley of Fire 50 miles north of Las Vegas. It was a beautiful day, not too hot (thankfully!). About 60 family members and friends came out to celebrate the big day. The reception was a Bucca di Beppo's, not your typical reception but not much about them are typical so it was just right for them. Very relaxed, fun atmosphere with great friends and food...what more could you ask for. We are all very pleased and excited with them and the whole event!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails