Recipes

Friday, April 13, 2012

Show and Tell Friday

I've been pretty much in full wedding mode around here the last month....meeting with brides, weddings, and painting some doors for a her daughter's wedding.  I'm not always really good about getting photos of the flowers.  But I thought I'd share some of what I did get pictures of. 
Loved this tulip bouquet!  Had to add freesia to get the magenta color.
This bride had some fun, funky centerpieces with feathers and rock candy.
Another bride had blue and white (big Dallas Cowboys fan).
Forgot to get a picture of the bouquets...:0(
Grooms boutinierre

Father's boutinierre

Mother's corsage...love the blue thistle (it's soft, not pokey)

Silk centerpieces...hydrangia, rose, tulip

A friend's daughter is getting merried this month.  We painted some new doors to look old and worn and then I painted quotes on some of them.
What's with the fork?  Hint...the best is yet to come.



These and several others, many are plain will serve as backdrops around the room for the reception.
Happy Friday everybody!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails