Recipes

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A new year...lots of new ideas, lots of cleaning and sorting, lots of planning...the list goes on and on. I'm sure you know what I mean and how I feel.  There is so much I want to get done and this is a great time to get started on it.  I try to be an organized person...but I'm a creative person...they don't always go hand in hand.  I saw a quote the other day  that said, "Creativity is messy, and I'm very creative."  I think that fits me perfectly...hehehe.


Before Christmas I began working on some different photo frames and I love them.  I've got tons of frames I've been hoarding, yes, I said hoarding..scary, I know.  Anway, I think this is a great way to utilize them.  They sold very well before the holidays and are continuing to do so.  I've got a few more ideas to work with them as well.  Since I hand letter the words, they can say anything you'd like them to.  I love them. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails