Recipes

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's National Craft Month!

That's right...it's National Craft Month!  I truly encourage each and every person to do something creative this month.  How 'bout redoing a furniture piece like an end table...sand it down, paint it a bright color and put it out on your porch by your favorite chair.  What about learning something new?  Take a class and learn to crochet, or sew, or paint, or scrapbook, or quilt, or knit, or bead, or ... the list could go on forever.  There are so many ways to craft and be creative...I've only listed a few.  I plan on being very crafty this month...I know, I'm always crafty you say, but I haven't accomplished much so far this year.  But my craft/paint room is clean so I can now get down to some cool, crafty stuff...and I promise to post pictures...really.  Now get out there and get crafting!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails